Saturday, September 6, 2008

SALE!! SALE!! SALE!!


The SALE is officially on in my Etsy store. I'm trying to make room for the new beads that I'll be bringing back from my buying trip here in a couple of weeks.

I just spent this past week nursing one of the worst colds that I've had in a very long time. I'm a bit behind in sale preparations but this weekend I managed to get the markdowns taken care of. There will be more markdowns coming in the next few weeks. Most of these sale beads are coming from inventory that you won't find currently in my Etsy store. I have many, many more beads than what's currently listed in my Etsy store and when time allows I will get them listed.

I also just listed some new beads, you can find them in my "NEW ITEMS" section.

On Monday, I'm going to be featuring one of my new favorite Etsy jewelry designers. I'm planning on featuring one new store here in my blog each Monday.

No comments: