Saturday, March 28, 2009

Important Information Needed From My Valued Customers


I'm getting ready to do a little remodeling in my Etsy shop and I'd like a little input from my customers. For as long as I've been selling on Etsy, I've organized my categories (or sections in Etsy) by the type of bead. So, I have Firepolished, Pressed, Flowers and so on. Many sellers organize by color which I have never done because you can easily search by color in an Etsy store. I organize my beads here in my office by type and it just carries over to my Etsy shop. So, I'm running a poll which expires in at midnight on Saturday April 11.  At the end of the two weeks, I will put all the names of people that have participated into a basket and draw one winner. The winner will win a $5.00 gift certificate to my Etsy shop and a free grab bag of assorted goodies from my shop.

So, the poll is over on the right side of my blog and after you vote you can send me a convo through Etsy and I will record your name. The drawing will be on Sunday April 12 at noon Etsy time.  

Thanks in advance for participating!

2 comments:

stregata said...

I have taken part, but I believe your poll is anonymous. Just where does it collect the information of who took part?
Renate

Diana said...

Hi,
Please send me your name by convo through my Etsy shop. I can go ahead and enter you but I'll need you to send me a way that I can contact you in case you win :)

Thanks,
Diana