Sunday, August 23, 2009

Back to School!


Wow, the summer just flew by. Even with my son's school starting one week later than normal, it still went by very fast. I have mixed feelings with him going back to school tomorrow. The summer is always difficult when it comes to striking a balance between work and play. Because I only have once child, he always expects me to play with him. When he's here I have a constant companion, which is nice. I've been selling beads online since he was about 18 months old. It's hard to believe he's almost 8. So, I'll be missing him tomorrow, at least I'll have the four legged critters to keep me company. It will give me an opportunity to get my Etsy shop loaded back up. I've been slowly entering all my inventory into a database so that I can keep a better track of what I have on hand.

I do have some beautiful new beads which you can find in my "new" section. I'm also going on a buying trip again next month and like I did last year, I'll be marking down a number of items here soon in order to make room for the new beads. Stay tuned...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

August 25th, 2009
Dear Diana,
I'm so happy that I found your blog. I've also started a blog! I'm hoping to have my tutorials on my blog.
But it's alot harder to keep up than I thought.
Nice blog!
Best wishes,
Christina, aka Anna from "Anna's Adornments"
For all you nice folks reading this, please check out:
http://annasadornments.blogspot.com

Nancy said...

Visiting ESST blogs and following to help promote the team! Here's to a great holiday season. Inventory management is such a challenge for me, too. I'm avoiding it right now while I visit blogs.