Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Vacation Mode!


I think this is the first time that I've put my Etsy shop in vacation mode since we have had the ability to do so. I generally try to work around long weekends, cramming order packing in right before I leave for a long weekend and long days of the same when I get back. But this time, I need a little extra time to get myself organized. All of the orders that have been paid for have been shipped. Tomorrow I will spend some time on my inventory and making room for all the new beads that I'll be bringing back with me from Tucson.

I plan on opening up my Etsy store again either Thursday night or Friday morning. Shipping will begin bright and early Tuesday morning. If you would like to request a reserve listing, please feel free to drop me a convo. I have a list of requests and I can add your name to it. I will be listing the reserves as time allows over the weekend in the order that they come in.

Oh, and by the way those beauties that I mentioned in my last post will be here tomorrow. I am sure that I won't be able to wait to list them, so you'll probably be seeing them tomorrow night :)

No comments: