Thursday, April 16, 2009

Things Are Moving Slowly This Week...

I returned home from Arizona on Monday evening. We had a wonderful visit with my parents but my mom didn't seem to be feeling well. Tuesday afternoon my dad called to tell me that he thought that she may have had a stroke and she was being airlifted to a hospital in Tucson. 

Needless to say, I've been worried about her ever since and the packing of the orders is going slowly. I'm currently as of writing this on Thursday, packing orders from Sunday. 

She has stabilized and hopefully today we will know exactly what it was that happened on Tuesday. I'll be packing orders all day today, tomorrow and Saturday and hopefully things will be back to normal at that point.

On a much lighter note, I have three large shipments of beads that arrived while I was away. I have many NEW beads to list.

1 comment:

The Filigree Garden said...

Sorry to hear about your mom. I hope everything turns out ok.